CLASS A BARBER PROGRAM
The Class A Barber Program consists of 1,000 hours of instruction. The course includes a combination of theory classes, practical mannequin work, and actual hands on clientele practice. The program will ensure that basic skills to more advanced skills are gained, as individuals proceed through the course. The course also ensures that students are trained and prepared for written and practical examinations for State Board licensing.
At the successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
* Demonstrate professionalism, poise, and proper grooming.
* Project a positive attitude and self-confidence.
* Communicate effectively and interact appropriately with colleagues, supervisors, and clients.
* Perform basic skills in the areas of hair cutting and styling, hair coloring, scalp & hair conditioning, and shaving.
* Use basic analytical skills to advise clients.
* Apply knowledge and skills necessary to pass required licensing examinations.
* Achieve entry-level employment in the field of barbering.
Methodology used includes classroom instruction, lecture and discussion, practical demonstration, individualized instruction, and practical experience of barbering functions.
Class Hours: 1,000 Hours
Full & Part-Time schedules
40 Hours per Week (Max. Allowed)
20 Hours per Week (Min. Requirement)
Finish in a little as 6 months
Online Hours available
Must be 16 years old
Proof of identification
Deposit (Covers Books, Registration Fee & TDLR Permit Fee)
Location & Contact Details
1123 E Villa Maria Rd, Bryan, TX 77802