The Barber Refresher program is designed for individuals who moved to Texas from another state, need to renew their license, or just got out of the business to pursue other endeavors. The course ensures that individuals are trained and prepared for written and practical examinations for State Board licensing.
At the successful completion of the program, the individual will be able to:
* Implement proper uses relative to all Barbering services.
* Project a positive attitude and self-confidence.
* Understand the procedures and the terminology used in performing all barbering services.
* Apply knowledge and skills necessary to pass required licensing examinations.
* Understand the general theory of Barbering.
Class Hours: 300 Hours
Full & Part-Time schedules
Proof of Identification
Completed All Required Course Hours
Deposit (Covers Book, Registration Fee & TDLR Permit Fee)
Location & Contact Details
1123 E Villa Maria Rd, Bryan, TX 77802