The Class A Barber to Operator Crossover course consists of 300 hours of instruction. The course includes a combination of theory classes, practical mannequin work, and actual hands on clientele practice. The program will ensure that basic skills to more advanced skills are gained, as individuals proceed through the course. The course also ensures that students are trained and prepared for written and practical examinations for State Board licensing.
At the successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
* Implement proper uses relative to all cosmetology services.
* Analyze the scalp, face & hands before all services to determine any disorders.
* Understand the procedures and the terminology used in performing all cosmetology services.
* Implement the knowledge of sanitation and sterilization as related to all phases of hair, skin and nails.
* Understand the general theory of cosmetology, including anatomy, chemistry, physiology & theory relative to practical procedures used.
Methodology used includes classroom instruction, lecture and discussion, practical demonstration, individualized instruction, and practical experience of cosmetology functions.
Class Hours: 300 Hours
Full & Part-Time schedules
20 Hours per Week (Min. Requirement)
Active Barber License
Proof of Identification
Deposit (Covers Book, Registration Fee & TDLR Permit Fee)
Location & Contact Details
1123 E Villa Maria Rd, Bryan, TX 77802